Our smart video intercoms are available in 7-, 11.6- or 21- inch surface or recessed versions. The elegant touchscreen design of each intercom is intuitive while the polycarbonate glass and weatherized casing can withstand even the most extreme conditions.
Intuitive and durable
A familiar touchscreen experience designed to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions.
See who’s trying to get access to the property before letting them in.
Search by name, unit number, or by simply scrolling. It’s never been easier for your visitors.
Send your visitor a QR code that they can scan to gain access to the property.
Enter a 6-digit pin to get into the property when you’ve left your phone or keys behind.
- Adaptive bitrate for up to 1080p HD video transfer
- 90° field of view
- Adjustable pan, tilt, and zoom
- Standard power socket: NEMA 5-15
- Panel input voltage: 24VDC
- Standard power consumption: 31W at 24VDC input
- Maximum power consumption: 65W at 24VDC input
- Relay max switching current: 5A, relay max
- Switching power: 1250W
- Coordinate dedicated electrical circuit on UPS (power conditioned)
- Four dry contact relays with adjustable timings
- 26-bit Wiegand format card reader
- Wiegand output terminals for connecting internal card reader to access control system
- IP65 rated for dust, water, and chemical resistance
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Min/max temperature: -30ºC / -22ºF to +60 ºC / +140 ºF
- Infrared proximity sensors for motion detection
- Two USB 3 ports
- One DisplayPort
- One Serial port
- Dual gigabit ethernet ports
- IP assigned by DHCP (Static IP assignment available)
- 4G SIM card supported
- Antiglare polycarbonate display
- Capacitive 10-point multitouch
- Auto-adjusting LED with up to 1000 Nits of brightness
- Vandal-resistant (tested to withstand 225g drop ball test from 1.6 meters)
- Resolution for 7″ models: 1024 x 600
- Resolution for 11.6″ & 21″ models: 1920 x 1080
- 7″ Surface: 7.5″ x 12.4″ x 2″
- 7″ Recessed: 9.6″ x 16.3″ 2″
- 11.6″ Surface: 13″ x 11.7″ x 2″
- 11.6″ Recessed: 15.3″ x 15″ x 2″
- 21” Surface: 21″ x 17″ 2″
As a Senior Construction Project Manager, I am always looking for the best of the best for the clients I work for. I have witnessed the ButterflyMX system working at multifamily properties in Florida and Chicago, and I must say I am very impressed. It is very user friendly and being App based makes it so simple for most to just grab their smartphone and let their guest enter. I'm currently looking to install on a 1520 unit property, and the support team has been phenomenal, providing video calls to our onsite staff, answering every question with real answers and getting them ready for the changes to come. I cant wait to have it installed and make our residents life just a little easier.
John Pearson,Senior Construction Project Manager
ButterflyMX has been a game changer for our properties in Minneapolis. Both management and renters have really enjoyed and system and security features. Our property management team has really enjoyed the time saved as we installed a Butterfly system on our package room door and it has been great. ButterflyMX is now standard for all our properties. Thank you ButterflyMX!
Alex Polinsky,Property Manager
I absolutely love this system! It does so much more than our old system, from the video chat with visitors to delivery codes for shippers. I can issue virtual keys for easy entrance for friends, family, and service people. If people call me from their cell phones, I can open the door through the mobile app.