- On January 12, 2021
- 0 Comments
Table of Content
- Super Bowl LV is coming!
- Samsung at CES 2021
- 4 New Key Innovations by Samsung
- Samsung’s 3 Major New Technologies
Super Bowl LV is Coming Next Month!
On Super Bowl LV – Sunday, February 5th, 2021 – the world will assemble to watch one of the greatest sports events on the planet. The anticipation of the half-time extravaganza and the TV commercials will be high. Hype will be at its peak, especially observing new products and new technologies advertised with zeal during and around the Super Bowl LV. All things digital will be on display at Super Bowl LV, many of which were introduced just a few short days before at CES 2021. New trends and predictions for 2021 will run rampant as companies showcase their newest innovations and answers to customer problems.
Samsung Introduces 7 New Innovations for a Better Normal at Home During CES 2021
“Our world now looks different, and many of us are faced with a new reality–one where, among other things, our home has taken on a greater significance,” said Sebastian Seung, President and Head of Samsung Research, the advanced R&D hub of the company that leads the development of future technologies for Samsung Electronics’ SET (end-products), addressing the company’s efforts to enhance the at-home technology experience. “Our innovations are designed to provide more personal and more intuitive experiences that express your personality. We’re hard at work to bring you next-generation innovation, with AI as the core enabler, for your better tomorrow.”
Samsung physical science shared its vision for the long run at the 2021 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and with audiences in anticipation of Super Bowl LV. the company introduced new products at its virtual conference, showing it’s continued effort to introduce by making solutions that are versatile, showing intelligence connected, and use AI to grasp context to form the balance of lifestyle and dealing from home seamless.
“Our world currently appears completely different, and plenty of people are faced with a replacement reality–one where our home has taken on a larger significance,” said Sebastian Seung, President and Head of Samsung analysis, the advanced R&D hub of the corporate that leads the event of future technologies for Samsung Electronics’ SET (end-products), addressing the company’s efforts to boost the at-home technology expertise. “Our innovations are designed to supply a lot of personal and a lot of intuitive experiences that are specific your temperament.
We’re arduous at work to bring you next-generation innovation, with AI being the core enabler, for your higher tomorrow.” Creating a lot of Intimate and personalized User Experiences As folks spent longer at home last year. In hoping for additional technical tools, folks came to grasp many ways connected solutions may build life easier. TVs were important for entertainment—and typically, fitness. Chromebooks became crucial home learning tools. sensible fridges helped with remote searching and meal preparation. Smartphones were indispensable. Samsung’s continuing investment in innovations that adapt to evolving lifestyles change the corporate to stay at home pace with speedy changes.
Key innovations unveiled by Samsung include:
• Samsung custom 4-Door Flex: the most recent version of the custom icebox options changeable panels that accompany a selection of colors and materials that created the initial a hit, permitting shoppers to regulate their icebox for kind and performance. The new 4-Door model, accessible in North America this spring, conjointly includes a bran-new potable Center™, which supplies fast access to a water dispenser associated an automatically-filled water pitcher. Samsung custom 4-Door Flex conjointly comes equipped with a twin machine kitchen appliance that makes not solely regular cubed ice however conjointly smaller ‘ice bites’ to suit completely different preferences for cold beverages.
• 110-inch small light-emitting diode: This new screen options self-lit inorganic LED with a slim and nearly bezel-less eternity Screen style that seamlessly blends into the way. The result’s a stunningly immersive viewing expertise with astounding image quality. The 110-inch small light-emitting diode conjointly adds “4Vue” (Quad View), a four-way viewing option—so you’ll maintain with multiple sports right away, or stream a tutorial whereas enjoying a game. Also, for USA shoppers, quite a hundred and sixty free channels1 area unit accessible through Samsung TV and. small light-emitting diode are extended globally starting this spring.2
• Lifestyle TV: Samsung’s last modus vivendi TV lineup includes the seriph, The Frame, The Sero and therefore the Terrace—a recently launched 4K QLED outside TV—as well as Samsung The Premiere, a cinema-like quality 4K optical maser projector. • SmartThings Cooking: a replacement service from Samsung SmartThings is meant to form your cookery journey seamless. associate automatic Meal Planner power-driven by Whisk’s Food AI recommends meals for the total week, makes searching lists with the ingredients you wish, and connects to grocery retailers for one-stop searching straight from the Family Hub™ icebox or your mobile screen. formula directions may be sent on to synced Samsung cookery devices to attenuate hassles and mistakes.3
• Samsung Health sensible Trainer on Samsung 2021 TVs: Samsung Health seamlessly transforms the house into a private gymnasium, and therefore the new sensible Trainer4 feature tracks and analyzes posture in real time, rather like a private trainer. throughout and post-workout, sensible Trainer provides feedback on kind, helps you count your reps, and estimates calories burned. With video and interactive coaching via Bixby-enabled voice management, Samsung Health sensible Trainer elevates and personalizes the house exercise expertise.
Bringing AI and Robots to lifestyle as well as housework Samsung has long been at the forefront of AI and artificial intelligence innovation, investing its seven international AI analysis centers to advance technology. By transferring AI to its products, Samsung is making new home experiences—from laundry machines that optimize water usage, detergents, and wash cycles, to TVs with a Quantum AI Processor which will upmarket HD content into pristine 8K resolution.
The major technologies featured throughout Samsung’s conference embrace the following:
- JetBot 90 AI+: returning to the USA 1H 2021, this new home appliance uses visual perception technology to spot and classify objects to make your mind up the most effective cleansing path. measuring instrument and 3D sensors permit JetBot ninety AI+ to avoid cables and little objects, whereas still cleansing hard-to-reach corners in your home. conjointly outfitted with a camera, JetBot ninety AI+ is integrated with the SmartThings app to help you with home observance.
- Samsung Bot™ Care5: the most recent development in Samsung’s growing artificial intelligence lineup, Samsung Bot™ Care is meant use AI to acknowledge and reply to your behavior. it’ll be able to act as each a robotic assistant and companion, serving to to require care of the main points in your life. it’ll conjointly learn your sche Samsung Bot™ Handy6:
- Samsung Bot™ Handy will rely on advanced AI to recognize and pick up objects of varying sizes, shapes and weights, becoming an extension of you and helping you with work around the house. Samsung Bot™ Handy will be able to tell the difference between the material composition of various objects, utilizing the appropriate amount of force to grab and move around household items and objects, working as your trusted partner to help with house chores like cleaning up messy rooms or sorting out the dishes after a meal.
Looking to the future, Samsung is also developing other tangible applications of AI technologies for daily life. Samsung is continuing to build on its Samsung Bot™ Retail, which would guide users outside the home in retail environments, and GEMS, Samsung’s health-focused exoskeleton as mobility aide. These innovations allow robots and robotic devices to co-exist with humans, enhancing their lives and catering to a variety of lifestyles and different environments.
Technology for a Better Future
Samsung closed its CES 2021 press conference by sharing more on the brand’s vision for how technology can enable progress and create a better tomorrow for all. Samsung believes that there is no single all-encompassing solution; a sustainable future requires investments across a broad spectrum. That’s why Samsung is focused on three key areas that are poised to benefit the most from technological innovation: sustainability, education, and accessibility.
“At Samsung, we are always looking for ways to build a better, more sustainable future,” said Sandeep Rana, Senior Manager, Environmental Sustainability Specialist at Samsung, who shared Samsung’s sustainability message at the press conference. “With a focus on the environment, people and society, we will continue to provide our consumers with responsible tools and technologies to address our challenges today and enable a better future for all.”
As part of its commitment to creating a circular economy, Samsung is developing programs and packaging solutions that promote a sustainable product lifecycle—from beginning to end:
- Galaxy Upcycling at Home: At the event, Samsung announced an update to its Galaxy Upcycling program called Galaxy Upcycling at Home. The new program reimagines the lifecycle of an older Galaxy phone and offers consumers options on how they might be able to repurpose their device to create a variety of convenient IoT tools.
- TV Eco Packaging: Additionally, Samsung announced that its eco-packaging would expand to QLED, UHD TV, monitor, and audio products in 2021. As part of an ongoing commitment to eco-consciousness, Samsung is creating products and solutions with sustainability at the core. For example, Samsung’s new Solar Cell Remote Control—made in part with recycled plastic—can be charged via solar or indoor lighting, reducing battery waste.
Believing that future generations will play a critical role in building a sustainable future, Samsung has also prioritized technology education through Samsung Solve for Tomorrow, which encourages young people to creatively use technology to solve community challenges, and Samsung Innovation Campus, which helps students develop technical and personal skills for future jobs.
Samsung also highlighted at the event how it is making its products even more inclusive and accessible for all. The See Colors application is designed to help those with color vision deficiency (CVD) to adjust the settings on their 2021 QLED TVs for a better viewing experience, and the Sign Language Zoom feature on TVs ensures that everyone, regardless of ability, can easily enjoy cutting-edge technology.
Lastly, understanding how challenging it can be to strike a balance between our digital and analog lives, Samsung presented the Digital Wellbeing feature, designed to help people take control and manage their digital time—so they can use technology to better our lives and empower ourselves.
Learn more about Samsung Products with Keyser
For more information, images or video on the products Samsung announced at CES 2021 and is showcasing during Super Bowl LV, please visit http://news.samsung.com. Keyser is a proud partner and reseller of Samsung technologies. Let us install and integrate new Samsung innovations into your home or business. Contact us at ExploreKeyser.com or call us at 866-917-0400.
- 160 free channels for Samsung TV Plus are available for US users only. The Service availability may vary by region and product.
- Availability of MICRO LED TV will vary by region.
- Available on Android and iOS devices. A Wi-Fi connection and a Samsung account are required.
- Specific features available may vary by region and product.
- Samsung Bot™ Care is not currently available for sale. The described functions and technical capabilities have been demonstrated in test settings.
- Samsung Bot™ Handy is not currently available for sale. The described functions and technical capabilities have been demonstrated in test settings.